NEW UPDATED SITE!!!

My blog has moved to Wordpress! You will be redirected in 5 seconds. If not, click here.

Friday, May 01, 2009

If I Had a Donut for Every Time I’ve Heard That…

Let’s hear it for the weekend!!  Here’s the list:

1 sesame seed bagel w/ cream cheese, 2 chocolate dipped strawberries, 2 string cheese, chicken bakes, cheese danish, Stroganoff burger, cheese fries, Diet Coke.

Today’s post will be short.  I’m tired and can’t think of anything witty to say.  I’m so looking forward to this weekend.  Time to be with my family and have some fun.  Yard work looks to be out, as it is supposed to be raining all weekend.  I’m going to see Pirates of Penzance at the high school with my son on Saturday.  The only real down side to the weekend is opera rehearsal on Sunday.  They seem to do this every show just because they can.

Anyway, I suggest you all have a great weekend, make the most of it you can, and I be back bright and early (sort of) on Monday.

Today’s quote:

“I'll bet what motivated the British to colonize so much of the world is that they were just looking for a decent meal.  ~Martha Harrison”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tony,
Keep up your spirits. The best is yet to come.
MOM