NEW UPDATED SITE!!!

My blog has moved to Wordpress! You will be redirected in 5 seconds. If not, click here.

Friday, May 22, 2009

This Little Piggy Went to Market…

Here’s yesterday’s list: Chocolate Dunford donut, 2 chocolate cherry cordials, 2 chocolate raspberry cordials, Subway foot long turkey and cheese, potato chips, pretzels, cheese danish, Big H, fries, 1/2 hot dog, and a Diet Coke.

Well, if you fall off the wagon, fall hard.

Life has just been so frantic.  My eating habits go completely screwy when things get hectic.  I tend to eat anything in sight.  So this is going to be one big area to watch as I go forward.  We are going to get into Weight Watchers this week.  I will finally be done with the opera and have some time to think.  Not much time, but some.  Also, I have been talking with a dietician who will be helping me to formulate a strategy to get this off on the right foot.

I’m very anxious about all this.  I don’t like change much, but some change has to take place.  And although this is something that I want, I’m also a little nervous about the things this will change.  I can no longer be complacent about things.  The status quo is no longer acceptable.

Today’s quote:

“I bought a talking refrigerator that said "Oink" every time I opened the door.  It made me hungry for pork chops.”  ~Marie Mott

1 comment:

Brammer Family said...

I know Weight Watchers backwards and forwards so if you ever want to talk or vent about it I've got a couple of good listening ears! :)