NEW UPDATED SITE!!!

My blog has moved to Wordpress! You will be redirected in 5 seconds. If not, click here.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fatty, Fatty, Two By Four…

Here’s yesterday’s little list:

General Tso’s chicken, ham fried rice, 2 spring rolls, fortune cookie, diet coke, 2 chicken cheese flour taquitos, 2 slices of toast, chocolate covered strawberry.

Well, the blood has been drawn.  I don’t know how long until I get results, but I’m looking forward to it.  My blood pressure was good, and I have hope that my blood work will be good, as well.

My greatest concern right now is making it through “hell week” on the opera.  Don’t get me wrong by that: I love the opera we’re doing.  I love the cast, crew and production team.  This has been one of my favorite shows ever.  It has been a ton of fun!  The great director we have has been one of the easiest people to work with we have ever had.  What a great experience.  But “hell week” is aptly named.  It is the week we spend doing tech, piano dress and orchestra dress rehearsals.  These nights are long and we have to run through scenes repeatedly.  By the end of the week, it gets really long.  And I get really tired.  Then I usually get cranky.  That’s never very good. 

Here’s today’s quote:

“After all the trouble you go to, you get about as much actual "food" out of eating an artichoke as you would from licking 30 or 40 postage stamps.  ~Miss Piggy”

No comments: