NEW UPDATED SITE!!!

My blog has moved to Wordpress! You will be redirected in 5 seconds. If not, click here.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Just a quick update…

The weekend list:

Friday: Strawberry low fat yogurt, peanut butter and chocolate chip tortilla, chicken pot pie, goldfish, 1 slice cheese pizza, 2 slices sausage mushroom pizza, 1 slice hawaiian pizza, Diet coke, nachos, 1/2 chicken chimichanga.

Saturday: Chinese buffet with crab and cheese, cheese wontons, sesame chicken, teriyaki chicken, fried rice, biscuits, peanut buster parfait, diet coke.

Sunday: frosted flakes, 2 slices toast, baked salmon, wild rice, green beans, diet coke, sugar cookies.

Friday was a total bust, but the rest of the weekend wasn’t too bad. Today I’m fasting so I can take my blood tests.  It’s rough doing this during rehearsals, but I am committed to making this work.

I got several nice comments over the weekend and want to thank you for those.  It means a lot to get that encouragement.

Today’s quote:

“Vegetables are interesting but lack a sense of purpose when unaccompanied by a good cut of meat.  ~Fran Lebowitz”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a sying on my bedroom wall that has a picture of the Savior. It says "I never said it would be easy. I only sid it would be worth it" Keep that uppermost in your mind.
Mom