NEW UPDATED SITE!!!

My blog has moved to Wordpress! You will be redirected in 5 seconds. If not, click here.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nothing like a hot soak…

Again, another few days. Can’t seem to post on a regular basis, but okay.  So, here we are, the Ides of March.  I agree that it’s best to beware the ides of March.  In fact, I’d like to avoid it at all costs.  I’m ready to go back to bed and cover my head and not come out until April.  If there was any way to do it, I’d be there in a heartbeat.

I also hate the change to Daylight Savings Time.  I have not adapted well to the change this year.  I’m not sleeping, I’m not thinking clearly (as this post will attest) and I feel a little like I’m currently losing my mind, but that will pass, I’m sure. 

I fell like I’m in a creative hole right now.  I’m in between gigs right now. The opera starts rehearsals the end of the month. and opens mid May.  I’m also hoping to do either the next show for Salt Dinner Theatre or The Tempest with Around the Globe Theater Company.  I just want to feel creative again.  Right now, I just feel like I’m blocked.  Even writing this is proving to be trying.  My synapses are not firing in unison today.  I feel like my IQ has dropped to double digits.  And low double digits, at that.  Maybe I just need some sleep.

Quote of the day:

“There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them.  ~Sylvia Plath,The Bell Jar”

No comments: