NEW UPDATED SITE!!!

My blog has moved to Wordpress! You will be redirected in 5 seconds. If not, click here.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Once upon a time in the best…

Life is good.  I have had a great day and things are just looking up all over the place.  My family is fantastic, and I feel like things are going well with my diet.  I’m losing a little weight (just a couple of pounds, but hey!).  I have the opera tonight, and I think that I’m memorized and everything.  We’ll see how that holds up under close scrutiny, but I feel good about it.

The show I’m directing is going very well.  We had everyone but one last night and got through almost the whole show before we got kicked out.  I am so excited about the way they are all doing.  This is going to be a fantastic show.  And I can hardly wait until we have everyone and can really start running the show.  I’m a little concerned with some of the music.  It’s a different take than any other Hunt Mysteries show has taken before, and that’s not a bad thing.  It’s just different.  I hope that it all works.  We don’t have a lot of time for changes.

This is going to be a short post today.  They all seem to be going that way lately.  The good news about the diet is that the lower than usual calorie count seems to be doing something.  I just need to start making regular exercise a part of my life.  Otherwise, my two year program may turn into a 5 year plan.  I don’t want that.

Quote of the day:

“If you have formed the habit of checking on every new diet that comes along, you will find that, mercifully, they all blur together, leaving you with only one definite piece of information:  french-fried potatoes are out.  ~Jean Kerr”

No comments: