NEW UPDATED SITE!!!

My blog has moved to Wordpress! You will be redirected in 5 seconds. If not, click here.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Short, but sweet.

It’s Friday!!  I love Fridays.  It’s the end of the week, the beginning of the weekend and a chance to sit back and relax from all the hard work I’ve been doing all week.  Or as my wife would say, another three days of sitting around doing nothing.  We’re trying to get the house all ready for the holidays.  I love this time of year.  I love the decorating, the fun, the weather, the parties.  It’s just so much fun.  And we finally have the room to have some of the parties ourselves.  It’s something we’ve always  wanted to do, but never had the room.  Of course, this will be our third Christmas in the house and we didn’t do it last year.  We did do Thanksgiving the first year in our house, but not much since then.  We have an organization problem in our family.

I received a few encouraging responses to my posts.  I always love to hear what people say.  It makes me feel great that anyone cares to read this at all.  I think that’s why I don’t post on a more regular basis.  I just can’t imagine that what I have to say is all the interesting.  Oh well, that’s what makes me so special.

This will be short today, but I’ll post more about my exciting weekend on Monday.  Have a great weekend, all, and keep the partying within acceptable boundaries of good taste.

Yeah, right!

Quote of the day:

“My favorite animal is steak.  ~Fran Lebowitz”

No comments: