NEW UPDATED SITE!!!

My blog has moved to Wordpress! You will be redirected in 5 seconds. If not, click here.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday once again…

Yeah, so it’s been awhile.  Going from one rehearsal to another and working all day makes it really hard to keep up on a blog, at least when you’re as scatter-brained as I am.  The show opened with my cast and they have had two successful shows.  It will still be until Friday before I’m able to see the full show with an audience.  They have been having some great feedback, and the audience is having fun.  That’s the important part.  They are all having fun.

The opera opens this week.  We are hitting our week of dress rehearsals and final runs.  La Boheme is such a great opera.  And the leads are stellar!  If you are at all into opera, you have to see this one.  Get your tickets soon, because I think this one will sell out.

I’m super psyched about my recent weight loss.  My pants are fitting looser, I’m getting comments from people.  It’s way cool.  Now, the trick is to keep it up.  I need to keep it going, keep losing weight, and continue my journey to becoming amazingly thin and good looking.  And once that is achieved, Then I will never speak to any of you again.  Not really.  Even I’m not that shallow.  Close, but not quite that bad.

Quote of the day:

“The greatest delight the fields and woods minister is the suggestion of an occult relation between man and the vegetable.  I am not alone and unacknowledged.  They nod to me and I to them.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson”

No comments: